6.1” TFT WVGA Touch Panel Monitor
Dual USB Connectivity
MirrorLink™ Smartphone Connectivity
Passenger App Control for iPod/iPhone
Seamless smartphone integration with MirrorLink™
Now using in-car audio is as easy as using your smartphone. Connect a MirrorLink™ certified compatible smartphone via USB and the car audio system’s head unit display will reflect the phone’s screen and functionality – giving you familiar, intuitive access to music, navigation and more.
Information, entertainment, connected
Smartphones work hand-in-hand with head unit displays. iPod and USB devices are easy to connect and Bluetooth® lets you stream music wirelessly.
Enhancing every journey
Built-in Bluetooth® lets you make and receive phone calls hands-free. Passengers can hook up their iPhone or iPod and view content on the head unit display (only when vehicle is stationary and handbrake is on).
Add the TomTom navigation upgrade, for easy journey planning.
Seriously easy listening
Wirelessly stream music from your phone to the in-car audio system using Bluetooth®. Connect digital music players, including iPod, iPhone and Walkman® as well as USB drives.
Match tunes to your mood with SensMe™ channels. And quickly find the track you want with ZAPPIN™.
A concert in your car
Virtual 5.1 channel surround sound mimics the dynamic, all-encompassing audio quality of multi-channel Hi-Fi audio systems.
So you experience music with real depth and richness - whether it’s big beats on city streets or classical tunes as you wind your way along country roads.
- In-Dash AM/FM, CD, DVD, MP3, USB Receiver with Remote
- Full-color 6.1" TFT-LCD touchscreen display
- Variable Color Illumination button lighting
- A2DP Bluetooth technology allows hands-free calls and music streaming from a Bluetooth device
- MirrorLink system allows control over applications and data saved on your compatible phone
- Pandora Link integrates your car stereo and Pandora Internet Radio with attached iPhone, Blackberry or Android
- Telenav app control with attached iPhone allows turn-by-turn navigation (available August 2012 via firmware update)
- Select between 2D or 3D icons and screen visualizers and enjoy fast touch screen response
- Selectable Color Illumination lets you complement your vehicle's existing lighting
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Power Output:
- Peak: 52 watts x 4 channels
- RMS: 17 watts x 4 channels
- Theft-deterrent, detachable face plate
- Wireless remote control included
- CD text information display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display (Title/Artist/Album)
- Playback of DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, JPEG, MP3, MP4, AAC, WAV, XviD, WMV, MPEG-4, AVC and WMA
- Playback of region #1 DVD discs
- Digital Clarity AM/FM tuner with 18FM/12AM presets and Radio Data System (RDS)
- Electronic Shock Protection (ESP)
- EQ7 7-band parametric equalizer with 8 selectable tone curves (7 Preset, 1 User)
- 24bit Digital Analog Converter (DAC) to enhance your MP3/WMA playback
- Separate audio and video power supply circuits provide added clarity
- Separate Low-Pass and High-Pass crossover filters
- Dual zone rear seat playback allows separate viewing of audio and video from the front
- Zappin Search plays music in 6, 9, or 30 second clips until you find the song you're looking for
- Advanced Sound Engine (ASE) with Intelligent Time Alignment (ITA) for incredible sound reproduction
- 3 Sets of 5V preamp outputs (front, rear and mono subwoofer)
- SiriusXM Satellite Radio Ready: SiriusXM Radio Package and subscription required and sold separately
- Built-in Bluetooth technology supports hands-free calling with a compatible Bluetooth phone
- iPod and iPhone Ready: Standard USB-to-iPod Cable will work, however Sony RC-202IPV is recommended and sold separately for audio and video playback
- Front Auxiliary Input: 3.5mm headphone jack allows connection to portable media devices such as MP3 players
- Front and Rear USB Input: USB port allows connection to digital devices such as flash drives, portable media players, etc.
- Dedicated Backup Camera Input: Used for universal rear view cameras with an RCA composite input. The Sony XA-R800C is recommended and sold separately
- Steering Wheel Control Ready: PAC SWI-PSv1 or the Axxess ASWC required and sold separately
- Rear RCA Audio/Video Outputs: Used for connection to separate monitors and devices
- 2 Sets of Rear RCA Audio/Video Inputs: Used for connecting video accessories such as game consoles, video cameras, etc.
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and audio streaming
- Bluetooth version 2.1 +EDR certified
- Bluetooth range up to 32.8 ft.
- Supports SMS message notifications and A2DP audio streaming
- Bluetooth Profiles Supported:
- HFP: Hands Free Profile allows a hands-free car kit to connect to a compatible mobile phone
- PBAP: Phone Book Access Profile allows the car stereo to display the name of the incoming caller, as well as access the contact list of the mobile phone directly from the car stereo
- A2DP: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile allows high quality audio to be streamed from an audio device to the car stereo
- AVRCP: Audio/Video Remote Control Profile supports basic remote control functions (play, pause, etc) via Bluetooth
- OPP: Object Push Profile for sending basic "objects" such as pictures and other virtual material
- Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones
- Includes a wired microphone for clear, distortion-free talking