- Cleans, shines and protects rubber, vinyl, leather and plastic. More shine and protection than "cockpit sprays."
- Shine equal to the two brand leaders, but Formula 1 protects over two times longer.
- For interior and exterior applications, including tires.
- Leaves no oily residue and will not attract dust like competitive products.
- Advanced silicone technology results in a solvent-free product. Will not "flash off," possibly causing interior damage.
- To avoid getting protectant on paint or windows, spray onto a soft cloth first and then apply.
- Do not apply to the steering wheel or gas and brake pedals. It may cause these areas to become slippery, posing a safety hazard.
- To remove protectant overspray from your paint finish or windows, apply a glass cleaner and wipe with a soft cloth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to use a protectant?
The sun's ultraviolet rays can cause dulling and fading of vinyl, rubber, leather and plastic. By applying a protectant, you are guarding the surfaces against these effects and leaving a shine as well.
Why do some protectants "dull" or "brown" a surface after the product wears off?
Some protectants contain a very fast-evaporating solvent that will brown the surface (or severely dry out the surface) after the application has worn off. This is primarily due to the extremely fast evaporation rate of these solvents. Formula 1 Protectants contain no volatile solvents.
If the vinyl, plastic or rubber surfaces inside my car are already faded or cracked, will a protectant fix this?
Regular use of a protectant can help ward off future deterioration, however, it cannot repair existing damage.